Empowering International Education
Collegey Virtual Conference
International higher education demands a high level of curated outreach. More than ever.
This 3-day virtual conference will bring together qualified high school students, their parents, and counselors for conversations, panel discussions, and open houses. College and university representatives are welcome to apply to attend or present sessions.
The Collegey Virtual Conference Engagements:
- Student Sessions
- High School Counselor Sessions
- Parent Sessions
- Open House Fairs
- Panel Discussions
Highlights and Key Deliverables:
- Speak with your audience as a panelist of a curated session
- Participate in two open-house fairs with students, counselors, and parents in the audience
- Receive curated data of international high school counselors and qualified high school students
- Participate in the Celebratory Counselor Conclave with our network of high school counselors:
- Connect with student (s) for faculty research. These students will reinforce your relationship with their high school (s) and their peer group.
- Share a dedicated email with your message to all the attendees from our team
The schools that will be represented through counselors, students, and parents, will be mostly international schools, from across (primarily) India, South Asia, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. These would include well-known schools and chains of schools from both the major cities as well as smaller towns in these regions. Specifically, these schools have students who choose to study overseas, with a larger audience interested in the US, Canada, and Europe for undergraduate programs.
Register for Collegey Virtual Conference. Spots are limited.
- Higher education institutions including colleges and universities are welcome to register here.
- Students, parents, high school and independent counselors can sign up here.
Questions? Email: syed@goBranta.com